Bryston proves that integrated amplifiers give no ground to their separate counterparts. The B135 is literally constructed of the BP-17 preamplifier and 2.5B Cubed amplifier into a single chassis offering the best of both products without occupying extra space and costly interconnects. For those who wish to save money and space yet refuse to yield sound quality, the B135 Cubed Integrated Amplifier is a top choice.
- Connect up to 6 analog sources (or 7 with tape-loop input)
- User configurable home theatre bypass input
- Optional 4 input 192kHz DAC module
- Optional low distortion MM Phono module
- True dual-mono amplifier section produces 135 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 180 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
- Patented Salomie Cubed series input circuitry for ultra low distortion
- Balance control
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- High performance independently buffered headphone output
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- DC Trigger and 2-way RS232 for automation systems
- Compatible with BR-2 remote control
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable).
- Rack mount ears available
- BR-2 IR remote control
- PCM 192kHz / 24 bit DAC module
- MM phono gain stage module
- Michael Lavorgna of Twittering Machines, recently published a review of the B135 Cubed, an integrated amplifier which combines the BP-17 preamplifier the 2.5B Cubed amplifier into single chassis. Read Review...
- You’ll have to spend significantly more to improve on the B135’s sound, and even so, those improvements are likely to be small. On these grounds -- and because it sounds so darn good -- Bryston’s B135 SST2 gets my highest recommendation. (Philip Beaudette - Soundstage!) Read Review...
- Part Time Audiophile If I needed a compact music-making machine that didn’t take over my living space, the B135³ would be among my first choices. It thrived in a number of configurations, always doing what it was meant to do. What more do you need? (Marc Phillips - Part Time Audiophile) Read Review...
- High build-quality, versatility, and overall sonic immediacy and clarity are it’s strong points. (Absolute Sound - Best Audio Gear 2022) Read Review...
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 4.5 H x 15 D|
|Weight||27 lbs | 12 kg|
|Frequency Response:||<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω):||<0.005%|
|Power Output (per channel):||135W @ 8Ω | 180W @ 4Ω|
|Input Impedance:||Unbalanced 30kΩ|
|Inputs:||6 Analog Source Inputs (Optional MM replaces 1 analog input pair)|
|1 Tape Loop Input|
|Power Amp Inputs (accessible by flipping rear panel connected/separate switches)|
|Optional Digital Inputs:||2 ea. Toslink & 2 ea. RCA (combo with analog input pair)|
|Outputs:||Left / Right 5 way binding post pair|
|Preamp Outputs and fixed level Tape Outputs|
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Bryston B135 Cubed did better than impress, it let music leave the lasting impression. If we add in the rest of the Bryston package, the company’s 35+ history and 20 Year Warranty, I’d say you’d be hard-pressed to find a more compelling case for a purchase.
High build-quality, versatility, and overall sonic immediacy and clarity are it’s strong points.
Bryston B135 SST2 Integrated Amplifier
You’ll have to spend significantly more to improve on the B135’s sound, and even so, those improvements are likely to be small. On these grounds -- and because it sounds so darn good -- Bryston’s B135 SST2 gets my highest recommendation.
In short, it didn’t matter what genre of music I played, what loudspeakers I used with it, or what playback levels I used, from whisper-quiet levels to ear-shattering, the Bryston B135-SST² performed impeccably through-out, delivering the music exactly as the performers and engineers intended, without added noise or distortions and without any frequency aberrations at all. Incredibly good performance that’s a gilt edged investment in good sound.
BRYSTON B135³ Integrated Amplifier
Part Time Audiophile If I needed a compact music-making machine that didn’t take over my living space, the B135³ would be among my first choices. It thrived in a number of configurations, always doing what it was meant to do. What more do you need?