For some, it's a gateway drug. The 2.5B³ is the least expensive way to get a Cubed Series amplifier, but it's far from cheap. Made with the same materials and loving care in our Peterborough, Ontario factory as every other product we make, the 2.5B³ will still surprise you with it's startling dynamics, crystal clarity and 3D enveloping spaciousness. You've really got to hear one to appreciate what an incredible deal this model is.
- Balanced XLR and Single ended RCA input
- 2 Channels each with fully independent power supplies including transformers
- 135W into 8 ohms (and up to 180 into 4 ohms) per channel
- The patented Salomie circuit found in all Cubed Series amplifiers
- Switchable gain (23dB or 29dB)
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- PRO version includes 19" rack mount dress panel in black plus rear panel channel trim pots (-14 to 0dB)
- Soft or loud, big or small, the Bryston amplifier unfailingly delivers the full power range of a musical performance" (10 Audio) Read Review...
- More powerful than I expected from a 135 watt per channel amp. The more I played it, the more I liked the sound. (Steve Guttenberg, CNET) Read Review...
Inches: 17 or 19 W x 4.5 H x 14.75 D
28 lbs | 13 kg
<1Hz - 100kHz: -3dB
THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω):
Power Output (per channel):
135W @ 8Ω | 180W @ 4Ω
Balanced 30kΩ+ / 6kΩ-
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
More powerful than I expected from a 135 watt per channel amp. The more I played it, the more I liked the sound.
Soft or loud, big or small, the Bryston amplifier unfailingly delivers the full power range of a musical performance.