This is 100% ok, like new demo pair. It s fully broke in and played roughly 70 hours.
Bryston never meant to start making speakers. The Model T began as a project between Bryston's James Tanner and Ian Colquohoun to develop the ultimate loudspeaker which could reproduce music with the same fidelity as our electronics. The Model T was born and quickly friends and the Bryston family put in orders for their own pairs. Emboldened by such early excitement, we distilled a full line.
The Model T achieves 118dB of dynamic range before it even starts to compress by using multiple drivers for each of it's 3 sections. By moving twice as much air, we keep distortion to a minimum even at high output levels. The small diameter drivers, along with careful crossover tuning and cabinet construction make for the broadest dispersion characteristics among large speakers out there. This in turn makes the sweet spot far wider than audiophiles have come to expect. If you can't have fun with these speakers, maybe you should buy a boat instead.
- Dual titanium dome tweeters reproduce high frequencies with incredible clarity and greater dynamics than a single driver
- Midranges and bass drivers are anodized aluminum for wide bandwidth and light weight
- Triple 8" bass drivers deliver ultra deep, powerful bass.
- Industry leading in-room response linearity
- Incredible dynamic range up to 118dB!
- Ideal for 2-channel and home theater
- Available in your choice of finish
- Outrigger Bases for improved stability
- I understand that it took a couple of years to build, test, retest, voice and tweak the Model Ts which, with the cooperation of Axiom, was James Tanner’s project. Tanner’s regular (mundane) job is as marketing VIP for Bryston and, I assume, he took a lot of his spare time to bring his baby to fruition. Time well spent James. The result, the way I see it, is an outstanding design that basically gets out of the way of the music (and its playback electronics) and allows one to listen beyond the equipment. (The Inner Ear) Read Review...
- In my time with Bryston’s Model T, I came to appreciate and understand what James Tanner had set out to accomplish. For all intents and purposes, I believe he has succeeded. The Model T is a balls-to-the-wall, highly capable floorstander that offers tremendous levels of control, dynamic ability, and class-leading bass performance. (Aron Garrecht - SoundStage! HiFi) Read Review...
|Dimensions (W x H x D in.):||10.5 x 52.5 x 16.5 plus feet|
|Frequency Response:||25Hz-20kHz ±3dB|
|Dynamic Range:||118 dB @ 1m anechoic|
|Recommended Power:||100-500 Watts per speaker|
|Input Connector:||Dual 5-way Binding Posts|