Natural Sound Recording / Super Audio CD / DSD / Stereo
- MEMORIES OF RIO MORE TOOLBOX 6,39 DAVID GARFIELD
- EASY TO LOVE KATE MC GARRY 3,31 COLE PORTER
- NAIMA SEKOU 4,47 JOHN COLTRAN
- ESPRESSO MOONGLOW 3,35 KAREN KNOWLES/R. MITCHELL
- GONE GONE GONE JAMES 4,00 IRA GERSHWIN, GEORGE GERSHWIN, DUBOSE HEYWARD
- BIG-HEARTED WOMAN MORE VICKIE 2,53 VICKIE LEIGH, BRUCE BISHOP
- PRODIGAL SON MAIN LINERS 3,23 REV. R. WILKINS
- BOPLICITY VIRGO 4,59 C. HENRY
- SPIRAL JAMES II 9,30 JOHN COLTRANE
- CHELSEA BRIDGE TODD 4,46 BILLY STRAYHORN
- KEY TO THE HIGHWAY JOSH 3,33 CHARLES SEGER, WILLIE BROONZY
- COLUMBIANA MUNYUNGO 5,26 MUNYUNGO JACKSON
The heart and soul of any recorded sound must surely be the acoustical properties of the room or hall itself, and the microphones being used within that acoustic.
David Manley designed the VITAL MUSIC studio in Chino, California, for “purist” recording techniques only, with all the music played “live” and captured through a Manley “Gold Reference” Stereo Condenser Microphone, straight onto 2 stereo tracks.
The Studer C37 analogue tape deck with only Manley pure tube circuitry, at 15 ips, was used with no noise reduction and mastered for SACD through the dCS Converter A/D to create the digital master.
Sound, pure and simple...music, powerful and satisfying.