fonè by Signoricci
ORIGINAL ANALOG MASTER TAPES
Giulio Cesare Ricci, founder and president of the Audiophile Productions/ fonè, began professionally recording his albums recorded with analog systems in 1983 and continues to do so today.
HIS ANALOG RECORDERS are: Nagra 4s, Studer c37, Ampex ATR 102
- Each tape is recorded in real time - Duration 30 minutes
- Unique piece - Tape: SM900 - RMG - 1/4 inch - Eq : IEC
- Speed: 15 ips (38.1 cm/s)
- Reel Size : 26.5 cm reel with metal flange
- Tape Source: Ampex ATR 102-1/2 inch - 30 ips (76 cm/s)
- Tape Recorder : Nagra 4s - 1/4 inch - 15 ips (38.1 cm/s)
- Mastering Personnel : Giulio Cesare Ricci in person realizes all the phases.
The original Master read by an Ampex ATR 102-1/2 inch - 30 ips (76 cm/s) is transferred in real time on a Nagra 4s - 1/4 inch - 15 ips (38.1 cm/s). The tape used is an RTM SM900 - 1/4 inch reel with metal flange 26.5 cm. The recorded tape is contained in a cardboard box which has a graphic personalization front/back with the indication of the music, performers and technical notes. The box containing “ANALOG MASTER TAPES - fonè by Signoricci “ is packed in a protective clear plastic bag with releasable adhesive closure.
- THE THRILL IS GONE - KATE MC GARRY 5.34
- CAN'T PROVE THE LIE - VICKIE 3.07
- JUST FOR THE MOMENT - MORE TOOLBOX 6.53
- NOTHING PERSONAL - TOOLBOX 8.33
- DOWN BY THE RIVER - IROKO 6.39
- NATURE BOY - KAREN KNOWLES - E. ABBA 4.11
- HAVE YOU MET MISS JONES? - JAMES II -ROGER & HART 8.02
- NIGHT ON THE TOWN - SEKOU - S. BUNCH 5.36
- IT HAPPENS EVERY DAY - JOSH - J. SAMPLE 6.43
- DON’T SAY NO TONIGHT - MORE VICKIE - V. LEIGH - B. BISHOP 5.30