fonè by Signoricci
ORIGINAL ANALOG MASTER TAPES
Giulio Cesare Ricci, founder and president of the Audiophile Productions/ fonè, began professionally recording his albums recorded with analog systems in 1983 and continues to do so today.
HIS ANALOG RECORDERS are: Nagra 4s, Studer c37, Ampex ATR 102
- Each tape is recorded in real time - Duration 30 minutes
- Unique piece - Tape: SM900 - RMG - 1/4 inch - Eq : IEC
- Speed: 15 ips (38.1 cm/s)
- Reel Size : 26.5 cm reel with metal flange
- Tape Source: Ampex ATR 102-1/2 inch - 30 ips (76 cm/s)
- Tape Recorder : Nagra 4s - 1/4 inch - 15 ips (38.1 cm/s)
- Mastering Personnel : Giulio Cesare Ricci in person realizes all the phases.
The original Master read by an Ampex ATR 102-1/2 inch - 30 ips (76 cm/s) is transferred in real time on a Nagra 4s - 1/4 inch - 15 ips (38.1 cm/s). The tape used is an RTM SM900 - 1/4 inch reel with metal flange 26.5 cm. The recorded tape is contained in a cardboard box which has a graphic personalization front/back with the indication of the music, performers and technical notes. The box containing “ANALOG MASTER TAPES - fonè by Signoricci “ is packed in a protective clear plastic bag with releasable adhesive closure.
- POEMA VALSEADO PIANOFORTE E VOCE 2.52
- PRIMAVERA PORTENA PIANOFORTE E BANDONEON 5.14
- MILONGA DEL ANGEL PIANOFORTE E BANDONEON 5.36
- MILONGA DEL ANUNCIACION PIANOFORTE, BANDONEON, VIOLINO E VOCE 3.13
- ADIOS NONINO PIANOFORTE E BANDONEON 8.05
- OBLIVION PIANOFORTE, BANDONEON, VIOLINO E VOCE 3.50
- ESCUALO PIANOFORTE, BANDONEON E VIOLINO 3.20
- TANGUEDIA PIANOFORTE E BANDONEON 4.00
- LA MUERTE DEL ANGEL PIANOFORTE E BANDONEON 3.02
- MICHELANGELO '70 PIANOFORTE, BANDONEON E VIOLINO 3.00
- VIOLENTANGO PIANOFORTE E BANDONEON 2.48
- LOS ARBOLES Y LAS CHIMENEAS PIANOFORTE E VOCE 3.13