- Titanium dome tweeter reproduces highs with great clarity and crispness
- Midrange and bass driver are anodized aluminum for wide bandwidth and light weight
- Industry leading in-room response linearity
- Incredible dynamic range
- Broad amplifier compatibility
- Ideal for 2-channel and home theater
- Available in your choice of finish
- Finishes: Walnut, Boston Cherry, Black Ash standard. Others upon request.
- Outrigger Bases for improved stability
Nobody expects much from a product called 'mini'. The Mini A is a diminutive loudspeaker, but it is well bred from premium stock. Their small size and crystal clarity make for truly extraordinary detail and soundstaging. But the dynamic range is what really surprises. They're both startlingly powerful and have far more bass than one associates with a simple 6.5" woofer. A pair of Mini As on speaker stands are utterly holographic.
Consider that it's made in Canada, guaranteed for 20 years, is ideally sized, and sounds downright awesome, and you've got a perfect recipe for home audio bliss.
|Dimensions||W x H x D: 15.5" x 8.5" x 8.25" plus feet|
|Frequency Response:||60Hz-20kHz ±3dB|
|Dynamic Range:||100 dB @ 1m anechoic|
|Recommended Power:||10-175 Watts per speaker|
|Input Connector:||Dual 5-way Binding Posts|
The Bryston Mini A seems not only to be a good investment, but a sensible one. (Philip Beaudette, Soundstage Magazine) Read review...
At first glance they don't look like much. I've been playing with them on my living room system which is a vintage Marantz 1550 and all I can say is WOW! (Steven Pauli) Read review...
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
At their price point, Bryston’s Mini A offers the potential buyer an interesting proposition. This speaker not only sounds neutral and clean, it also can handle being played loudly without obvious dynamic compression or distortion.
At first glance they don't look like much. I've been playing with them on my living room system which is a vintage Marantz 1550 and all I can say is WOW!