Master copies of Opus 3 analogue recordings!
The shortest and best possible signal-path, without any conversions.
The current Opus 3 catalogue contains 50 titles which have been strictly analogue recorded and preserved. The last recording was Eric Bibb´s album "Just like love" recorded in autumn 2000 which was also the first recording to be released on SACD.
To cater for the needs of people for whom only the best is good enough and demand the ultimate in sound perfection we are now introducing open-reel master copies of our albums.
All tapes are copied 'by hand', track by track, where all Mastering corrections are made with meticulous calibration and control.
1. Needed Time (Trad./adapted by E.Bibb)
From: Eric Bibb “Spirit & The Blues”, SACD 19421 5´10
2. Bienville Blues (Unknown), From: “Tomas Örnerg´s BLUE FIVE”,
featuring Kenny Davern, CD 8003 3´08
3. When I feel the Sea beneath my Soul (Taj Mahal)
From: “Tiny Island”, SACD 19824 4´05
4. Reunion Blues (M. Jackson),
From “Two Sides of Lars Erstrand”, CD 8302. 4´50
5. I´m a Little Blackbird (Excerpt) (Clarke – Turk - Meyer - Johnston)
From: The Legendary Eva Taylor, “Live at The Pawnshop”, SACD 22071 5´00
6. Sail Away Ladies (Trad./Arr. E. Bibb)
From Eric Bibb, “Just Like Love”, SACD 22002 3´49
7. Blues Opus 3 (Öhman-Gustavsson-Vinding-Dahlberg),
From: Kjell Öhman, “The Hammond B-3 Connection”, Now remastered for LP 19402 ! 4´34
Playback EQ: IEC/CCIR (35uS)
2-track, 1/4” at 38 cm/s (15”)
Listen to music samples
01 Needed Time
03 When I feel the Sea beneath my Soul
04 Reunion Blues
05 I´m a Little Blackbird
06 Sail Away Ladies