Advancing our tradition of unmatched audio performance and functionality, the BHA-1 Balanced Headphone Amplifier is our solution to delivering the finest listening experience from your headphones. Functionally a miniature power amplifier, we applied the same robust design elements to the BHA-1 amplifier that we used to develop our full size amps. Six class A fully discrete operational amplifiers generate your headphone output, delivering up to 2 watts of power for more than adequate dynamic range. The BHA-1 provides a true balanced mode via balanced outputs, or you can use the single-ended outputs for more traditional headphones. The BHA-1 also has a pair of XLR outputs which allow you to use the unit as a high quality analog preamplifier. Hear the best your headphones have to offer by powering them with a BHA-1.
- 3 stereo inputs: RCA, XLR, and 3.5mm TRS
- Fully Class A discrete operational amplifiers.
- Low distortion, high power output
- Balanced output
- Switchable gain
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- 17" compatible with rack mount ears
- Locking mechanisms on Balanced XLR connectors
- The Bryston BHA-1 is an impeccably designed and solidly built amplification device for speakers that you just happen to wear on your head... If you are in the market for a top-class headphone amplifier and don’t need a built-in DAC, you really cannot go wrong with choosing the BHA-1. Highly recommended. (Carlo Lo Raso - Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity ) Read Review...
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 2.71 H x 11.10 D|
|Weight||11.7 lbs | 5.3 kg|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz - 20kHz|
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power):||<0.005%|
|Power Output (per channel):||2W @ 32Ω|
|Input Impedance:||Unbalanced 10KΩ|
|Sensitivity:||HI (approx 20 dB) setting: 70mV in = 100 mW out into 50 Ω (500mV in = 5V out)|
|LO (approx 14 dB) setting: 140mV in = 100 mW out into 50 Ω (500mV in = 2.5V out)|