- Titanium dome tweeter reproduces highs with great clarity and crispness
- Midrange and bass driver are anodized aluminum for wide bandwidth and light weight
- Industry leading in-room response linearity
- Incredible dynamic range
- Broad amplifier compatibility
- Ideal for 2-channel and home theater
- Available in your choice of finish
- Finishes: Walnut, Boston Cherry, Black Ash standard. Others upon request.
- Outrigger Bases for improved stability
A-Series center channel loudspeakers are the perfect companion to any Bryston main channel loudspeakers and a great match to many other makes. They're built using the same drivers as other A-Series loudspeakers, so the timbre match will be spot on. Choose from 3 models depending on the space allowed.
The AC-1 is a big center designed to keep pace dynamically with our largest A1 floorstander. The AC-1 Mini is most often used with the A2 and A3. The AC-1 Micro is a special center channel that fits perfectly in the center drawer of an entertainment credenza right behind the acoustic cloth or screen.
|SPECIFICATIONS||AC-1||AC-1 MINI||AC-1 MICRO|
|Dimensions (W x H x D in.):||39.5 x 9.25 x 17 plus feet||30 x 11.5 x 13.9 plus feet||17 x 7.5 x 7.5|
|Frequency Response:||25Hz-20kHz ±3dB||45Hz-20kHz ±3dB||95Hz-20kHz ±3dB|
|Dynamic Range:||114 dB @ 1m anechoic||111 dB @ 1m anechoic||100 dB @ 1m anechoic|
|Recommended Power:||10-400 Watts per speaker||10-250 Watts per speaker||10-200 Watts per speaker|
|Impedance:||4 ohms||6 ohms||8 ohms|
|Sensitivity:||92 dB||86 dB||90 dB|
|Input Connector:||Dual 5-way Binding Posts||Dual 5-way Binding Posts||5-way Binding Posts|