Since Bryston began developing products for digital playback enthusiasts, one thing has been constant - separate components for streaming and D to A. That changes with our new BDA-3.14. We've merged our BDP and BDA platforms into this one new product that starts with our BDA-3 and adds a high quality streamer internally connected with I²S - the most accurate digital interconnection method currently available. Additionally, 10 other inputs are available to make the BDA-3.14 your high resolution digital hub.
- Built in streamer features up to 192kHz / 24 bit playback.
- Tidal, Qobuz, Roon, Internet Radio and more
- Connect USB or NAS drive for local library playback.
- Full control via web enabled device
- 10 different inputs including 4 HDMI, 2 USB, AES/EBU, S/PDIF RCA, S/PDIF BNC, and Toslink
- PCM support up to 384 kHz / 32 bit
- DSD support up to DSD-256 (x4)
- User selectable upsampling for some inputs
- Separate power supplies for analog and digital circuitry
- Fully discrete Class-A balanced analog outputs
- Control via IR, RS232, IP, or 12V trigger
- Aluminum chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminum dress panel.
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
- Diapason d'Or Special Award (March 2021)
- The BDA-3.14 has a solid and immediately likable sound with great resolution, perfect natural timbre (no artifice) and lively dynamics and without any hardness or edge. Along with the propulsive liveliness, it also has a subtle smoothness and fluidity that makes the end result revealing yet forgiving. (Christiaan Punter - HiFi Advice) Read Review...
- The sound of the Bryston BDA-3.14 was fantastic. Excellent clarity, clean, and dynamic. High-resolution adds detail and dynamics. (John Johnson - Secrets of Home Theater and High Fidelity) Read Review...
- In short the BDA – 3.14 is a first class component that could be the center of any high-performance digital audio system. (Absolute Sound - Best Audio Gear 2022) Read here...
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 3.4 H x 12 D|
|Weight||8.5 lbs | 4 kg|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz - 20kHz: ±0.1dB|
|Voltage Output:||XLR: 4V | RCA: 2V|
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I just started days off and picked up my streamer. It is truly amazing! … I am astounded by the clarity.
The sound of the Bryston BDA-3.14 was fantastic. Excellent clarity, clean, and dynamic. High-resolution adds detail and dynamics.
Bryston’s BDA-3 DAC surpasses the high-value performance standard set by the BDA-2, enables inexpensive HDMI-equipped disc players to function as premium source components, and adds exceptionally engaging DSD playback to its potent mix of virtues. I’ve already purchased the review sample as my new reference.
I had no choice but to buy the review sample, and I recommend that the BDA-3 be listed in Class A+ of Stereophile's "Recommended Components.
This may surprise some, but in my opinion Canadian engineers are particularly good at digital sources...A player that will appeal to both audiophiles and music lovers... The combination of Bryston and Roon supported by hi-res files and access to TIDAL is in my opinion a masterful package. https://bryston.com/stereolife-magazine-bda-3-14/
The BDA-3.14 has a solid and immediately likable sound with great resolution, perfect natural timbre (no artifice) and lively dynamics and without any hardness or edge. Along with the propulsive liveliness, it also has a subtle smoothness and fluidity that makes the end result revealing yet forgiving.
The most astonishing thing is that this multitude is deployed in a grandiose soundscape that completely shatters the classic geometry of the listening triangle, not only in its standardized dimension but also in its tone and dynamic capacity, able to rediscover your speakers as they transposed into a larger world, more ventilated and freer. An ... addictive experience