Since Bryston began developing products for digital playback enthusiasts, one thing has been constant - separate components for streaming and D to A. That changes with our new BDA-3.14. We've merged our BDP and BDA platforms into this one new product that starts with our BDA-3 and adds a high quality streamer internally connected with I²S - the most accurate digital interconnection method currently available. Additionally, 10 other inputs are available to make the BDA-3.14 your high resolution digital hub.
- Built in streamer features up to 192kHz / 24 bit playback.
- Tidal, Qobuz, Roon, Internet Radio and more
- Connect USB or NAS drive for local library playback.
- Full control via web enabled device
- 10 different inputs including 4 HDMI, 2 USB, AES/EBU, S/PDIF RCA, S/PDIF BNC, and Toslink
- PCM support up to 384 kHz / 32 bit
- DSD support up to DSD-256 (x4)
- User selectable upsampling for some inputs
- Separate power supplies for analog and digital circuitry
- Fully discrete Class-A balanced analog outputs
- Control via IR, RS232, IP, or 12V trigger
- Aluminum chassis and metalwork. Machined and anodized aluminum dress panel.
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable)
|Dimensions||Inches: 17 or 19 W x 3.4 H x 12 D|
|Weight||8.5 lbs | 4 kg|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz - 20kHz: ±0.1dB|
|Voltage Output:||XLR: 4V | RCA: 2V|
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The most astonishing thing is that this multitude is deployed in a grandiose soundscape that completely shatters the classic geometry of the listening triangle, not only in its standardized dimension but also in its tone and dynamic capacity, able to rediscover your speakers as they transposed into a larger world, more ventilated and freer. An ... addictive experience